Sunnyvale-Cupertino Adult and Community Education (ACE) is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges through the year 2020.
Sunnyvale-Cupertino Adult and Community Education is committed to providing a comprehensive program which is responsive to the educational needs of the residents of our diverse community including opportunities for adult basic education, high school diploma, career technical education, English as a second language, and personal enrichment. It is our vision that our students, as lifelong learners, will become informed, contributing citizens of the community and knowledgeable, self-directed members of their family and the workforce.
FUHSD Adult School (Sunnyvale-Cupertino) Mission:
Prepare students to achieve educational, career, and personal goals.
To this end, all of our students will achieve the following School-wide Learning Outcomes:
1. Demonstrate an increased ability to communicate in both collaborative and independent settings.
2. Understand opportunities to become active and responsible members of our diverse community.
3. Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving.
4. Demonstrate effective self-management and interpersonal skills. Set and pursue goals.
5. Use resources and technology.